2014 Registration Procedure!
Download, Print and Mail a Registration Form
2014 Family Camp Registration
- Fill out the registration form in the camp brochure, or register online! (one form per camper)
- Campers must be within the specified ages on the first day of their camp.
- Campers are expected to be present for the entire session. They may not come late or leave early.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit per camper per session must accompany the registration. (This will be applied to your total fee.) Registrations without deposits will not be processed. Make checks payable to Shrine Mont Camps.
- Any family sending more than one youth to camp in 2014 will receive a $20 discount off each child's tuition (This does not apply to Family Camp).
- Register by March 18, 2014 to receive a $20 early bird registration discount.
- Tuition must be paid in full two weeks before the child’s first day of camp. If not paid by that time, your spot may be given to someone on the waiting list.
- Please mail your registration forms to:
Shrine Mont Camps
110 West Franklin Street
Richmond VA 23220
Shrine Mont Camp is a wonderful experience for campers, however, there are some conditions that we are unable to accommodate. If you have questions or concerns regarding your child's health conditions, we strongly encourage you to contact Paris Ball at email@example.com prior to registering your camper.
Once You Are Registered
- A health form will be e-mailed to you when we receive your registration.
- A physical examination (dated within 15 months from the starting date of camp) by a doctor is required for ALL participants. Please note that the terrain at Shrine Mont is hilly and uneven, requiring some agility and stamina.
- If you do not receive e-mail confirmation within two weeks of sending your registration, please call the diocesan offices to verify that it has been received (1-800-DIOCESE or 804/643-8451 ext. 1043).
- Come to a Camp Open House. The dates for these events can be found here. To register for one of these, please contact Meg Schwarz.
People come to Shrine Mont to celebrate being a part of the family of God. The cost of camp should not keep any child from attending.
- Scholarship forms are available online here.
- Families are STRONGLY encouraged to inquire of their clergy or senior warden about the availability of scholarship aid at the parish or regional level.
- The due date for scholarships is May 9, 2014.
- Cancellations should be made in writing.
- We cannot refund your deposit after you are accepted, unless The Diocese of Virginia cancels the event.
- For cancellations made less than 2 weeks before the first day of camp, a 50% penalty will be assessed.
Questions? Please contact Paris Ball or Meg Schwarz in the Diocesan Christian Formation Office.
800-DIOCESE or 804-643-8451 ext. 1043.
Email: Paris Ball or Meg Schwarz