How To Give
We are often asked how people can give back to camp: their camp experience was foundational for their faith and life, and they would like to contribute in some way, big or small. For those who are wondering what they can do, here are some suggestions.
- Donate to the Shout It From The Mountain Capital Campaign
- The Shout It from the Mountain capital campaign will raise funds to support Shrine Mont today and for years to come. Our $2 million goal will help us to create scholarships to help ensure all can visit the camps. It will also create maintenance endowments to ensure that our camps remain a safe and special place. Your gifts make this possible!
- Donate to our Camp Scholarship Fund
- We are able to accept online donations to our camp scholarship fund. In 2010, the Diocese of Virginia was able to give over $20,000 in scholarship funds, helping many campers come to camp. However, our scholarship funds are not yet endowed, and we need your help in order to continue to help families send their children to camp!
- Donate something found on our "Shrine Mont Camps Wish List!"
- There are things that we find ourselves in need of, and maybe they are items that you are looking to get rid of. If you have the following items, please contact Paris Ball to see about donating them to Shrine Mont Camps! We do ask, however, that all items donated are "usable" (new or gently used are perfect!)
- 4-drawer filing cabinets (locking)
- Any sports equipment
- Air pumps for dodge balls
- Canoes, paddles, and life vests
- Art supplies
- Camping backpacks and supplies
The Diocese of Virginia
Attn: Shrine Mont Camps
110 W. Franklin St.
Richmond, VA 23220